A room of our own for the rantings, ravings, thoughts, and inspired writing of the self defined and those who will join us in breaking the silence. What's your song?

The Mermaid

The mermaid frolicking about turns into a great light body
as she stands awestruck in the face of the divine.
I am you and you are me.
"Split a piece of wood, and I am there.
Lift a stone, and you shall find me."
Failing in passion and anger
so commingled that a piercing scream is the only audible sound.
Laughter escapes from my lips
as I feel the joy of sweet release
for so many things left unsaid.
Let us go back to the beginning now,
where I was held so tenderly
in the womb of life.
A learned be-ing
to be re-born
with my insights
about death.
And you
hold the space
with me,
as we
sigh
together.


No comments:

Post a Comment